5. Moving Up the Corporate Ladder:
What is holding you back? Discover and identify flaws in your behavior pattern which affect your proficiency. Ensure that you get full support of your colleagues, something that you deserve.
Benefits of the Programme:
• Understand how rigid behavriour affects relationships
• Becoming open to different view points
• Practicing being assertive, while remaining cordial
• Understanding how negative attitude affects the teamwork.
• Overcoming feeling of frustration and/or anger at the workplace.
• Developing a positive attitude.
• creating a positive impact on your career growth.
What will you cover?
• Enahncing self esteem
• Improving your image in the eyes of colleagues, seniors
• Developing poise by practicing three word mantra – Act, never react!
• Increase emotional intelligence.
• Using positive self-talk
K. P. Roy (Senior Divisional Managers, LIC) : “Very interesting Workshop and the Foundation efforts for Voice and Speech Training.”
Paresh D. Shukla : "It was really informative. …will help me in dealing with clients on day to day basis. All aspects are addressed – meetings, conversations and email communications etc."
Edwin Jason (Asst. Manager, The Leela): “I have cleared my throat and powered up my voice.”
Corporate Training in Soft Skills
and English Speaking
318, Tulsiani Chambers,Nariman Point
Mumbai Maharashtra 400021 India