Two Day Training Program on 26th & 27th September 2015.
Power Packed Personality covers transformational aspects of Personality Enhancement. This includes public speaking, voice and speech, communication, negotiation skills, interpersonal skills, goal setting and a lot more. The learning activities covered will bring about an overall development of the individual with emphasis on communication skills, higher self-esteem and morale.
Images of the Program conducted in January, 2015, Click here
Images of the Program conducted in March,2015,
Images of the Program conducted in April,2015,
Images of the Program conducted in May,2015,
Images of the Program conducted in June,2015,
Images of the Program conducted in July,2015,
Communication & Public Speaking:
• Developing Speeches & Presentations
• Speech Delivery Techniques
• Developing the ability to handle difficult situations.
• Avoiding verbosity and sticking to the issue.
• Maintaining poise in tone and body language.
• Recitation of Speeches from world famous Personalities.
Motivation & Confidence building:
• Techniques for enhancing self-esteem.
• Ability to stay calm in the face of odds.
• Making Positive Assumptions.
• Being clear with what is desired.
• Developing Aggressive Listening Skills.
• Right Choice of Words.
• Networking Strategies
Handling Stage Fright:
• Understanding nature & causes of Stage Fright
• Measures to prevent Stage Fright
• Relaxation Techniques before the Speech.
• Record and playback of individual performances.
• Individual feedback and guidance for ensuring an effective performance.
Voice Culture & Speaking Skills Theory content:
• Basics of Voice - Tone, Pitch etc.
• Importance of Breath, correct tone.
• Types of Voice, Common Speaking defects.
• Telephone Etiquette.
• Poise & Body language.
Basic Voice Exercises:
• Exercises for development of Power in voice.
• Development of capacity & control in speech.
• Career Goals.
• Financial Goals.
• Health Goals.
• Family Goals.
Mansi Sharma (Asst. Manager, The Leela) : “Entertaining & Educational. Very useful since long presentations are part of the job.”
Miss. Laju Sharma : "Excellent trainers! Fantastic workshop! Great efforts for Voice Training !"
Mrs. Laxmi Pillai (Lecturer, H. R. College) : “Excellent workshop! Excellent trainers! I came, I heard, I unlearned, I learned and now I am ready to deliver my lecture more effectively!”
Corporate Training in Soft Skills
and English Speaking
318, Tulsiani Chambers,Nariman Point
Mumbai Maharashtra 400021 India